Architectural Screen Systems
Achieving the optimum benefits of natural sunlight, whilst creating an energy efficient environment in any building is a major design challenge.
For over two decades Hi-Light Industries has been at the forefront of design, fabrication and installation of aluminium sunscreen systems which protect buildings, and their occupants from heat, glare, sunlight and the reflected light of the harsh Australian sun.
- Hi-Light screens achieve the optimum benefits of natural filtered sunlight while creating an energy efficient environment in any existing or new building structure.
- Manufactured completely from aluminium, Hi-Light sunscreen panels are lightweight, visually apealling, low maintenance and versatile.
- Hi-Light sunscreens greatly reduce the net heat gain of sunlight striking tinted or clear windows (commonly in the order of 20% - 50%).
- As well as providing a relatively free flow of air, their strength and lightness allow designs with less need for heavy support structures, a valuable construction saving.
- Anodised or powder coated, Hi-Light aluminium screens are custom-made to your specification
- The versatility of Hi-Light screens means that they can be manufactured in a large range of patterns and depths and can be curved or profiled to almost any shape